BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The new belly!

Well, here are a few random shots of my baby belly...Unfortunately it's still got the "Seb" look to it. LOL And if you ask how I'm carrying, I can only tell you "I'm carrying like a pregnant woman!" hehe And of course Seb wanted in on the action, so we took a picture of his little baby belly too. He's been telling everyone that there's a baby in his belly too. I'm just glad he's excited about this baby and isn't showing any signs of jealousy...Yet! hehe

5 comments:

Becka said...

how cute!! Both of your boys kissing your belly. That is sweet.

Amber said...

Love it! But I think you're shirt is from Seb's pregnancy! Coming this fall? I thought it was coming this May which would be spring ;-) Luv yas!

Pixie said...

Um, yeah. I thought the tank was cute but unfortunately they didn't have anything that said "coming this spring"...who knows though, maybe they will next year. I wish I had this one for my pregnancy with Seb though. LOL

Shasta's Stuff said...

Cute! I can't get a pic of Nick and my belly. :-( For some reason every time I want to do it, there is other things to do... Oh well. You are lookin good!

karla said...

Beautiful Belly! Both of you! :)

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones