BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 09, 2006

Is there a doctor in the house?

Well, I met my doctor today. He's a really nice guy. It's nice to know that I'm going to have a cool doctor for this pregnancy too. I was a little worried about it, since I had such great doctors in the military (not the usual story), that I didn't know what it would be like to have a civilian doctor. This guy's pretty cool though, I felt comfortable with him right away, and despite some of the things I've heard about him, he's just a normal guy with average sized hands...Thank goodness!

We were there for an annual exam and to hear the baby's heartbeat, but it was being a little stubborn and we couldn't quite pick up the heartbeat so he wheeled this big old ultrasound machine so we could see the baby...This kid was bouncing all over the place like it was doing pilates. It was so neat getting to see it's little arms and legs wiggling around. I know Seb really enjoyed it. I'm only 11 weeks along tomorrow but it was great seeing that little guy...Or girl on the monitor. It made it seem much more real for me.

Anyway, things went well and I'm already excited to go back for my next appointment so I can hear the baby's heartbeat later on. And of course, I can't wait to find out what we're having, but I'm pretty happy to be in my little zen place where I'm not worried about a boy or girl. I've got names in both columns and I'm just so happy to be pregnant again!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Glad you liked him! He is a really nice guy! I wouldn't want any other doc but him. That's awesome that you got to have an ultrasound with him! I didn't even think he had a machine there so that's way cool! I can't wait to see what you're having!

karla said...

It's the best to watch babies on ultrasound when they are still tiny enough to bounch and jump around everywhere. Just so amazing!

Shasta's Stuff said...

They have an ultrasound machine there! I didn't know that. I wish Dakota could have seen Logan on the ultrasound, that would have been nice. I'm happy for you. Did you know Bend is swarming with pregnant women? I went to Target yesterday and I was one of three pregnant women in line, out of three!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones