BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Love my fuzzies!

Well, silly to write about, I know, but I got new slippers yesterday at Payless Shoes. I love that store...Some of their things are a little pricier than I'd like, but hey, they've always got a sale on and some cute stuff.
So, I took about fifteen minutes looking for a pair of sneakers, success! And another ten looking for the perfect slippers. I ended up going with these cute little blue fuzzies that Jason picked out. Okay, so there's nothing little about my feet, but humor me anyway. They're so comfy, I love 'em. I was wearing them all over last night telling Jason "I love my slippers". He did good picking them out, he knows me so well. haha
Who knew a comfy, fuzzy pair of slippers could make me feel pampered...I'm such a simple creature these days...Although, according to some I've always been "Simple". It's just those little things in life that make it for me.

1 comments:

Amber said...

yeah you simpleton, who eats a bagel absolutely plain, no nothing!!! ;-) I guess better to be simple than all high maintenace! Glad you like the fuzzies, hope you and Seb are feeling better!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones