BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Tell 10 Today!


I received an email for a good cause the other day, and I'm all for helping a good cause.

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (the pink window in the middle). This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising. I've posted the website as a link on my page. Pass it along to people you know. There's some pretty cool stuff if you're interested in buying anything to support breast cancer awareness.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Consider it done missy! I clicked the pink window just for you :-)

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones