BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 03, 2006

He's growing up so fast!

My baby isn't a baby anymore. He's growing up so fast. I've only got two weeks left until his birthday party and just a few days after that until his actual birthday! We're going with Disney's "Cars" theme, and then we're going to the Madras Speedway to finish off the evening. I think I've got everything pretty much planned out, it's just a matter of getting everything bought now. Anyway, since I just did a bunch of transcription work I have a few dollars to spend on party stuff. I know I'm not a "supermom" when it comes to putting together a birthday party, but I just absolutely live for this stuff! I can't wait until I have more parties to plan for...I've just gotta remember that means more money for more parties. hahaha


1 comments:

Amber said...

He is getting so big! I remember visiting him when he was just 2 wks old!! I'm not so big on the party planning! Too many choices to choose from nowadays!! Hope your planning goes good and I'll see ya at the party!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones