BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

'Cause I'm all alone, there's no one here beside me

Wow, I'm here, in the house, all by myself. Seb's off playing with Grandma and Grandpa and Jason's at a class for work. It's funny, I should probably be all excited and doing whatever I feel like, right? Well, if Noggin was still on at this hour I would probably have it on just to hear the characters in the background. I'm leaving here in a few minutes to head up to church and everything, but it's funny being in home without anyone else here...Well, I guess that's not true, just me and my belly anyway. LOL
Well, I'm off to my class soon, so I'm gonna go finish my dinner. I'll try to think of something clever to post this week. :)

2 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

Yeah I'm not to sure how I like being in the house all day with my tummy too! :-)

Amber said...

I have that same feeling when I'm alone in the house! The time seems to go by very slowly, and I think to myself I should take this time to clean but then I just don't! Hope you and the belly are doing well :-)

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones