BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Something to be said for that.

Happy Anniversary to my beautiful sister Wendy & her super cool hubby Bert. Fifteen years ago today they gave their hearts to each other. It was a wonderful day! ♥ I was one of her bridesmaids. She looked terrific in her beautiful wedding dress. All the family was there. The ceremony was inside one of our local churches and my dad walked her down the isle. I couldn't imagine what the feeling was like until my own wedding day. I wasn't too keen on Bert in the beginning and made the poor guy jump through hoops for a bit but he truly was the perfect guy for my sister. They are so in love and in our society that seems to be pretty rare in a couple after fifteen years. I've always looked up to my sister, at time she was like a mother, and she's always been my best friend. Even when we're living far apart from each other I think of her every day. I miss her every day.

So Happy Anniversary you crazy kids! I only hope Jason & I can be as loving and devoted as the two of you to are. Through all the ups & downs, babies, work, and everyday life you've held each other's hands and walked that bumpy road. I love you guys! And cheers to many many more years together!

Xoxo,
Your little sister

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones