Shan had his "bus safety" class today at the bus yard. They ate cookies, drank lemonade, watched a Winnie the Pooh movie about the do's and don'ts of riding the bus and then it was time for the excitement...The actual bus!
We rode one of the newer propane powered buses, which Seb told me he'd been on before, and we drove through the bus lot learning all the cool fun facts about why we don't use seat belts and how to behave while we're on the bus. I can't remember the last time I was on the bus...It was probably for a out-of-town game in high school. And it was a first for Shan & Lucas...They both loved it! So we're officially ready for the start of the school year. The kindergartners don't actually get to ride the bus the first two days of school so I'll be doing that but I think Shan's going to do great and he'll have Seb there to help him too.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment