BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Joys of Motherhood...

Well, my "day out with the boys" has quickly turned into a day in with the boys instead. Poor Seb was tossing and turning all last night and early this morning. Then early this morning, as Shanon was waking up, Seb came into our room and over to my side of the bed. He put his head down on my arm and I could already tell it was very warm. I asked him how he was doing and he said he was "getting sick". Before I could come back with any reply he let out a big burp and followed that up with vomiting all over my arm and my side of the bed. There's only so much you can catch during something like that. And the poor little guy was shaking and crying and all worked up and I'm laying on my side trying to hold on to what I can and keep him calm and talk to the baby while Jason's running around gathering paper towels and disinfectants to clean the carpet and the bed.

So, the laundry's already been washed and dried and ready to go back on the bed and Seb and I have already been disinfected and scrubbed down. And we're all just being slugs this morning. Well, Shanon's getting all worked up so I better get back to him. Hope everyone else's day is going better!

3 comments:

Life Is Good said...

Oh...poor baby!
I was sick since Sunday night and just today feel better!
Hope he gets to feeling better soon!

Shasta's Stuff said...

Poor Baby!!! I hate it when they get sick...
Hope he feels better soon.

Sabrina said...

Ack! Sick babies are the WORST! So sory you have to deal with that! Hope it's all over soon.....

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones