Well, how boring am I? I had my latest OB appointment today, we were actually early and ready with a full bladder. Seb played and was perfectly well behaved. I weighed in at exactly the same weight I've been all along, my belly measurement was exactly where it is supposed to be, and we listened to Shan's adorable little heartbeat!Sooooo, nothing has changed, but it's all good. On the fun side of things, my next appointment is April 3rd, the start of my "onesies", and they'll check my cervix but my doctor doesn't think I'll go into labor until anywhere from 3-4 days before my due date to 2+ days after, which is fine with me, whenever he's ready (GOD Please don't let his head be too big!). Another fun new development is that my SIL, Keiko (along with Seth and Robert) will be in town for my April 11th appointment, so maybe she and my MIL would like to come with me and hear his little heartbeat too! Last night my hubby's family (all but Grandpa) were in the room when Shan started making ripples in my belly...It was fun to watch them watching him. I think Grandpa just enjoys the babies when they're on the outside and he can hold them!
All things going on, I'm extremely happy all day long and am fortunate enough to be delighting in the "little" things! I'm not getting much sleep at night, but I'm still feeling pretty busy and happy and finally get some work done in Shan's room...Washing new clothes, organizing his and Seb's rooms, trying to make some space for things, and hopefully I'll put his "wallies" up this weekend. My business venture is going slow, but I'm determined and eager to get signed up and I'm pretty close to my goal. I think it's just a good day, or week, or month...Whatever, it's just good!




















2 comments:
Lovin' the belly, I'm starting to miss my belly just a teeny little bit! You look awesome and way to go on no weight gain so far! That's awesome!
I'm happy that you are happy... :-) And excited to see little Shan!
Post a Comment