BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 14, 2013

Jason's birthday!

This year we decided to stay home and do a family thing for Jason's birthday.

 
On Friday the boys and I went to town and bought balloons and cupcakes for everyone at the shop to enjoy and tease Jason about his birthday. haha

On Saturday we had a little BBQ and enjoyed some college football and a movie with the boys while I decorated Jason's cake.
 
 
And Sunday we enjoyed "family breakfast", watched some football, and walked to out little local market (the boys rode their bikes) to buy stuff for Jason's birthday dinner. I made him fettuccine with portobello mushrooms and parmesan crusted chicken. Then we sang to him and ate cake...We're talking triple chocolate fudge with buttercream icing covered in white fondant. For those who don't know how passionate Jason is about the outdoors, my husband's two favorite things are hunting and fishing.
 
 
I couldn't decide which theme to go with and he sure wasn't able to pick one over the other so I went with the Bone Collector logo for his cake...Not my best work, but it was fun to make and tasted pretty darn good!
 

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones