I've been wanting to host a Halloween party but our little house is just too small so that'll have to wait until we buy a place. But this year we did a little family get-together. I invited Papa, Wen, Bert & the kiddos out for dinner and a movie...First off, I guess I should never suggest a movie during the World Series, but every event requires food so at least that part was on track. haha It was fun to get together at our place though and host everyone. Halloween is one of my favorite times to get together and have a themed party. I could get so carried away if I had the chance. haha
All the ingredients I need to make a fun dinner party (plus the hot dogs and bacon in the fridge).
Shan's "ooey gooey green slime cupcakes".
Seb working on his "bloody bandage cookies".
My little mad chef. They were gone before dinner was finished but I heard they were good...They must have been a hit!
Shan's cupcakes, all finished...Dirt & worms. Yum!
Seb's bloody bandage cookies up close. They looked so cool.
Dinner...Punch with frozen hands, cheesy bacon fries, bloody cookies, hot dog mummies, French bread femurs, and baked beans (still on the stove).
Cousins having a laugh around the dinner table.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment