BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to my hubby!

This morning I got up and threw some homemade cinnamon rolls in the oven for my hubby, who 29 years ago at 6:03am came into this world!
After breakfast he headed off to work while the boys and I got on with our day. After meeting me at my doctor appointment we drove home, dropped off his van and headed up to pick Seb up at school. Then it was home to work on his birthday cake.

Here's our blueprint.



I have to say I definitely enjoy working on cakes with him, but I think Seb and I did a pretty darn good job while Shan distracted Daddy with Rock Band...The irony!


So, to my amazing, wonderful, selfless (not to mention handsome) hubby...We love you and hope you had a great day and enjoyed your cake!!!


Love,
Court, Seb, Shan & Luke

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones