BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

My Point of View...

Well, this is the view from my angle these days. Yep, my feet have disappeared. And Lucas has now evidently decided that my bladder is a rather fun trampoline. He's starting to take up a bit more space and the Braxton Hicks have started. Funny thing is I don't remember ever feeling them with Seb or Shan, even though doctors say they occur with every pregnancy.

In my somewhat rare spare time I'm working on Lucas's little blanket. So now all three of my boys will have their own "woobie". And oddly enough, we managed to make every one of them with a different shade of blue. I'm starting to get to that "tired of being pregnant" stage, but I don't think I'm ready to have a newborn squawking in the middle of the night yet.

Seb will be starting school soon so I'm trying to think up fun stuff that Shan & I can do together. We're probably only going to have a little over a month to spend just the two of us but I'm looking forward to it, although sending my almost 6 year old off to school is going to be bittersweet and I'll probably tear up when I send him off on his first day of Kindergarten...Damn pregnancy hormones!

At any rate, it is quite a reminder how fast time flies by. How quickly my little "duckies" are growing up. How precious every single moment of their lives are to me. I never thought I would be where I am today but it's turning into quite an adventure!

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones