Okay, look at me...The ultrasound tech thought he was too small and pushed the due date out a week...Look at my belly! There's no way this little guy is too small! Sorry, I'm sticking with my original date of October 28th and praying like crazy that he'll be born around Jason's birthday (which is the 13th).

Ooooh, look! The headless Mommy!
Now, if you ask me, I'm at 28 weeks & 2 days so less than 10 weeks away and we can expect little Lucas to make his big debut! He's certainly an active little guy...He's always kicking & pushing and practically knocking on the front door, if you know what I mean! And today we had quite the case of hiccups.
I will say one thing though...I may get used to the "typical" things that come with pregnancy...The things every woman gets to experience, but watching my belly move will never get old! And I'm really loving how much of an interest Shan's taking in his little brother-to-be. He's always touching my belly and talking about Lucas (well, it sounds like "Yucas" when he says it). Seb's pretty used to it but is excited to see him, but hopefully this enthusiasm and love for our new little guy will continue after Shan gets to listen to him scream & cry and steal everyone's attention from time to time.
I will say one thing though...I may get used to the "typical" things that come with pregnancy...The things every woman gets to experience, but watching my belly move will never get old! And I'm really loving how much of an interest Shan's taking in his little brother-to-be. He's always touching my belly and talking about Lucas (well, it sounds like "Yucas" when he says it). Seb's pretty used to it but is excited to see him, but hopefully this enthusiasm and love for our new little guy will continue after Shan gets to listen to him scream & cry and steal everyone's attention from time to time.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment