BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 03, 2008

We're Home!

Sorry everyone! I know, I know, I haven't updated this thing in forever...As my dad pointed out to me today, I'm evidently still in Ontario packing...So, we're finally back, up and running online, and getting settled into a little routine here.
It'll be three weeks tomorrow since we've been back and, being the wonderful friend I am, I haven't really called anyone yet. I'm using the excuse of Seb's birthday, community service (with church), hunting season, and family visiting so I don't feel as guilty, but I promise to work on getting in touch with everyone as soon as possible.
Our days are being spent unpacking "a little here, a little there", going to story-time, the park, and MOPS to keep the boys entertained, and spending a little time with Jason when he's home...That's been a really big deal for the boys! We're also going to be trying to put Seb in a public school (if they'll allow it, and if he's ready for that) so he doesn't lose too much momentum with his reading.
Unfortunately, all my pictures got deleted from the computer when we moved so I have to load my photo programs again, but I always have my cell phone to catch the moment too. But I can't wait to see you! Hope you're all doing great! It's great to be home and I love our new house!! --Oh yeah, more pictures of that to come soon!

I think he missed his daddy!

Here's our new place!

Our first trip to the park (with Daddy)!

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones