Ironic of me to title this one after a song I can't stand but there were a few gifts I had to post photos of from Christmas this year. Along with getting tons of awesome gifts, Seb got a cool mohawk hat from me but it turned out to be a bit snug so we exchanged it yesterday for a bigger one of a different pattern. He picked it out so I know he likes it, as he also wore it around the house all of yesterday and to the store today.
He also got a new bike from Jason & I...It's about time he had his own big bike and didn't have to borrow Shan's anymore. He tested it out at his great grandma's house and is doing great with hand brakes instead of pedal brakes. And it's a really cool bike. He's pretty stoked about having an 8 speed. He's named his new ride "Rockstar".
And although I haven't tried them yet I had to share what we got from Jason's brother & his wife. I just love anything they send over from Japan. I have absolutely no idea what the ingredients are, calorie count, or anything else but I do love the packaging! Little Japanese characters on everything, it's pretty cool! These little heart shaped cookies came with two snowflake patterned mugs (green for Jason, red for me) and a jar of "afternoon tea". I'm excited to try that out too.
























0 comments:
Post a Comment