BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Tye Dye!

One of Seb's birthday presents this year was a super fun little tye dye kit with a t-shirt. So we gathered up some random white clothes and went crazy yesterday dying everything! It was so much fun, I think we need to buy another kit! We colored everything from tanks & t-shirt to underwear & socks. The longest part to it all is waiting for the color to soak in...About 6-8 hours. So we left it over night and this morning we got to rinse everything out and see the awesome work we did. I think I'm going to have to dye some stuff with the next kit, it was a blast! As you can see from this kit, they have the "moody blues". haha

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones