BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Lucas Likes Hats!

Well, it's been a while coming but he finally decided that hats weren't the evil he originally considered them to be. So I figured I better grab the camera and take a few shots before anything changes! Although, I don't think Kodi can get any closer in that one shot, Lucas doesn't seem to care about his personal space much...Probably because we're always hugging and kissing him anyway!
This camo hat was a gift from Jason's grandma for Shanon on his 3rd birthday...He's worn it, I think, every single day (including to church) since he pulled it out of the bag! It was a touch small when he first put it on but that didn't stop him. And after his last hair cut he finally came to the conclusion that he really can't wear it anymore, as it just keeps sliding up his head. So he did the honorable thing and handed it down to Lucas, who seems to love it. Needless to say, Grandma G did good! And Shan is now sporting another camo hat, courtesy of Seb who has worn that had since he was 3 years old! Ah, the joys of boys and hand-me-downs.

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones