I think I have one of the coolest (although not very noticed) jobs in the world. I get to raise my own kids and help out babysitting for other parents. I get to play hide-and-seek, read books, do puzzles, and make crafts with little kids every day and they actually pay me to do this! Check out my little hanger from my sister-in-law, we often use for drying our paintings.The dragons are a craft we're planning to do Monday so Seb did his early so I could use it as an example for the other boys to look at when they make their own. Well, it came out so cute that I decided to make one for Lucas' room.
So now Lucas has his own little flying dragon hanging in front of his bedroom window. It doesn't really go with the "jungle" theme but it was too cute. Maybe I'll just redecorate the room now. haha I can't wait for the other boys to get to do theirs. I was hoping to use brads to make the legs move too but thought that one over and decided it's probably better not to. But the wings flap so I think the boys will still like it. Now if I can just figure out how to slide flames from it's mouth it'll be perfect!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment