BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday HoneyBee!

 Thirty years ago today God put a gorgeous guy on this Earth just for me. Of course, I wasn't thought of until almost three years later but nevertheless, I'm thrilled to have this man in my life today! This man I share my life with & am blessed to raise three beautiful boys with!
**Note: The adorable little guy on the left is my hubby.

 Last year after the "guitar cake" J challenged me by saying he wanted me to try to make a boat cake for his next birthday. I figured I could make anything after that guitar! So this is what I managed on my own. I didn't even really tell the boys what the cake would be since I thought they might be so excited about it they'd let something slip. I cannot even tell you how many pictures I "googled" to find a design I liked. So it doesn't look exactly like Jason's real boat, but then again, Jason's real boat isn't made of chocolate!
 So, you can probably tell that there are fish, a lifesaver (made from a lifesaver, haha), seats, and a bucket of fish with a pole.
 Shan was Mommy's little helper...Nobody cleans a paddle like him! haha

The hubbs blowing out the candle and cutting cake for everyone. I think Lucas (bottom right) is using Jason's gift bag to practice for his upcoming birthday!

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones