BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Our New Place...

Okay, we're moved in but not completely unpacked yet, so none of our pictures are up on the walls but the book shelves are up. So here's a little preview of our place so far...
Here's the new place...

Our living room...

Our master bedroom...

Our bathroom...

The big boys' room...


The boys' bathroom...

As far as any decorating ideas, I think we'll eventually paint our bathroom and I want to decorate Lucas' room too but I have no real theme yet so that'll come later. Oh, and we're changing the boys' border because it was unpealing when we moved in so we bought a hunting theme border and we'll probably put that up next weekend. Oh, pictures of Lucas' room and the backyard will come soon too.

1 comments:

Life Is Good said...

Very nice! Congrats!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones