BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

100th Day of School

Okay, I don't ever remember us celebrating this when I was little but then again, that was a while ago and I lived in a much smaller town.
So last week Seb's homework was to "collect 100" things and display them in a unique way. The examples were things like cheerios, buttons, pennies, etc. Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of those things just lying around this place so we dug through my desk for my paperclips (which, if you know me, means colorful coated paperclips, not plain silver ones).

We counted out 100 of them and then Jason suggested we make a "chain", so we decided to take it one step further and spelled out 1-0-0 with them all and then taped them onto printer paper. It was fun and Seb really liked it. The 100th Day of School is this Friday, they're going to have a party!

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones