BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 05, 2009

He Shall Be Mine & I Shall Call Him "Squishy"!

Lucas Allen was born at 8:01 pm on November 4th.
He weighed in at a surprising 7 lbs. 6 ounces (about a pound smaller than both of his big brothers) and measuring 19 inches long.

I think it is safe to say, he's the runt! He arrived exactly on his "adjusted" due date, and he was in a bit of a hurry. We got to the hospital a little before 4pm, I was already dilated to 6-7 cm. I was able to get my first dose of antibiotics but unfortunately my water broke just before I could get my second dose at 8pm. Luckily, however, Baby Lucas had great blood test results, so we're pleased with that!
He's a pretty quiet little guy, and I'm hoping he stays that way!! The only time he seems to get upset is when we have to change him...He's not too fond of those cold wet wipies! Well, here he is! I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

1 comments:

Complicated Woman said...

Yay!! Congratulations! Your Christmas present is a photoshoot, thought I would tell you now in case you wanted to get the early weeks with Lucas

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones