BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Crystal B.

Yesterday Jason's little sister turned 19 years old. Funny, thinking back, I can still remember when I first met her. She was a loud, funny 11 year old girl, not afraid of anything. Well, put a few years on that and today she's a cool, strong, 19 year old woman with a lot of potential.

Although she had birthday plans with her boyfriend, it's not a celebration without a cake. So the boys and I whipped up a little something, and this is what we came up with...


A yellow cake with chocolate icing and Crystal's symbol, the strawberry (at least, I hope you can tell it's a strawberry).

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones