Saturday was Shanon's birthday party. We started the day by letting the boys play outside on their new swing set (the "big gift" from all the grand parents & us)...It took Jason about an hour to put it together, with some help from his brother, in the dark so the boys wouldn't see it. Then we had a small backyard BBQ with family. All the kids had a blast playing and eating cake and Shan loved his presents. Seb got a present too, from Cyndy and Ansel, an old picture of Red Pollar and SeaBiscuit. He was pretty excited about that! It was a pretty fun, laid-back party and I think everyone had a nice time. The time definitely flew by...I still can't believe Shan's already two!
Kinda hard to tell but it was a Thomas cake...And yes, those are fish in the pond.
Shan was smashing his train onto his slice of cake and licking the icing off of it.
Shan got lots of Thomas toys!
He loved the horses, from Megan & Cade.
I think this was his favorite toy, from Grandma & Grandpa. He's such a little rock star!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment