BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Oh My Gosh, He's 2!

It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Shanon's first birthday, and today he turned 2! This morning we went to the park to meet up with some friends...We played for almost two hours, although it didn't seem like that long at all. They played on the swings, the springy toys, and all over the big play structure. They even played some good ol' hide and seek with June.

After we left the park we headed up to Westside Bakery to get a "birthday cupcake". I don't think I ever paid attention to the size of those cupcakes...Good grief! They're probably double the size of a regular cupcake and they're only $2. 25 (I think). We came home and put a little candle in it and sang to him and then chopped that bad boy in half so the boys could both enjoy it.

I'm not sure that he fully gets what the whole "birthday" thing is about but he loves when we sing to him and give him treats (great habit to start, huh?). And tonight, Grandma called him and sang "happy birthday" to him through the phone and he had a huge smile on his face...It was pretty cute!

This weekend Shan's getting his presents and a nice backyard BBQ with family. Hopefully he'll really enjoy it!

Shan loved the swings!

Seb was "seeking" and June was "hiding".


I think this cupcake was mostly icing.

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones