Well, Seb's managed two injuries, one of which was much more serious than the other. And now Shan is right on his heals. He's starting a lot earlier though. The other day we were laying around having a lazy day, which we almost never do, and all of a sudden Shan starts crying. Turns out his 2-in-1 rocker that he got for Christmas decided to rough him up a little.
I'm not sure how (I know, I sound like such an attentive mother), but he managed to hit himself in the face with the front of his rocker and it split the little piece of skin where his nose and mouth connect. It looked a bit tender and bled for a bit but he's almost all healed up now.
I felt so bad for him getting beat up by his toy (well both of them did actually). And poor Seb got so upset when he saw Shan's little face was bleeding. I don't know who was crying more, Seb or Shan? I guess it just comes with having boys, right? Sooner or later they're going to get banged up. Luckily, they're still in good condition!
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















0 comments:
Post a Comment