BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Life of a Gypsy...

It's a very long story and after this week I'm feeling pretty tired actually. We moved everything out of our old house on Saturday and into a new house on Sunday. Things with our last house just weren't working out but I'm going to miss our neighborhood...It was really great!

So the perks to this new house are:

  • 400 square feet more than the old place
  • a HUGE fenced back yard with a play structure for the kiddies
  • lots of parking
  • a full acre of private property
  • some friends live right around here too
  • and its only 2 minutes from Jason's work

No pictures yet, since we just got online yesterday but I thought I'd update you all and inform you that this is our last move into a rental! We're planning to buy our own house in about a year, thank goodness--And I'm pretty sure there will be a moving company involved then too!

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones