Well, after some serious thought, Seb decided to name his little bunny "Puppet". It's probably a good choice, since the woman we got him from said they think he's a boy, but they weren't sure (so either they didn't actually check, or they couldn't be sure...it wasn't really clear).
I think Seb chose the name because one of his friends has a hamster with the same name (it's previous owner was a real Pirates of the Caribbean fan!) ;).
Anyway, he/she is really cute and sweet and his slowly getting comfortable with us. I don't think they handled him much so we'll have to work on that, but I think Seb's going to be really great with him...Kinda works out, since both Seb and Puppet are shy at first.
Today he's getting signed up for 4-H and soon he'll be assigned to a group...I'll keep you posted on how it goes...
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















0 comments:
Post a Comment