So, the day was filled with swimming and sun, followed by a BBQ and fireworks. Unfortuntely, we were all having such a good time that I didn't snap one picture during the peak of the party...How silly of me! Shan spent the day visiting and snoozing in his swing while the kiddies played in the sprinklers, swam in the pool, and ran around with new air missiles (only for play, of course). We all got plenty of sun, and a little too much for my dad and Jason and myself...Mine has already turned brown, my dad's still a little pink, and for my white, white hubby, I believe he's still a little tender...Yep, still tender. The mosquitos were another story. I, alone, have probably 15-20 bites all over my legs and one on my arm, just for good measure. Anyway, I did snap a couple pics of the family watching firworks and of Jason's big bottle collection. The kids thought it was great to watch Uncle Jason blowing up bottles in the field, so that was fun.
Tomorrow it's off to Boise with my neice to get her ears pierced...Very exciting! I told her I'd get mine done too. I was thinking the cartilage on my right ear (it closed up quite a few years ago) but I'm not sure yet. We'll see tomorrow I guess. I think we're getting pedicures tomorrow too. --Nice, fun day of spoiling just the girls. I'll try to remember the camera this time!
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















1 comments:
Glad to hear things are going well for you guys!
We had a good 4th too! Pretty laid back and easy going...good fun! Of course, had a great view of the annual burn the butte festival too!
Post a Comment