We've been so busy with the hustle & bustle of the last few weeks I haven't had time to post anything. Since I last wrote...
Seb won a game ball while Tutu was visiting. He plays pitcher, catcher, & 2nd base. His team is called the Nyssa Nitros.
Jason & I had a date night at a concert! We had awesome seats and it was a great show. I was really too interested in seeing any of the artists so I was surprised how much fun I had.
We saw Kasey Musgrave (couldn't get a good picture of her) & the Eli Young Band (I didn't get any pictures of them).
And we saw Kenny Chesney, which was definitely Jason's favorite part. I think watching him get all psyched when Kenny came on stage and sing along to every song was my favorite part. haha
I keep getting bigger...Or rather, this baby does! I get to go in for another ultrasound on the 12th so we can see how well he's growing and confirm (mostly for my dad, and frankly a little for Jason too) that we are still having a boy. I'm just excited to see his cute little face! He's probably the most active baby I've ever felt. haha It's been a fun & crazy, and sometimes trying last pregnancy but we're excited he's on his way soon.
Shan graduated from Kindergarten...So we are the proud parents of a 1st grader now! He had such a wonderful teacher, Shan just loved her. She wrote in his report card that he "was an absolute pleasure to have in class! He is such a good role model for the other students!"
Seb passed 3rd grade with all A's & B's...I can't believe he's going to be a 4th grader already! He's made lots of friends and is loving it here so much, it's been so great to see the old Seb coming back around again. His teacher was pretty cool too...A no-nonsense kind of woman but good to her students. She wrote "A pleasure to have in class, but likes to talk." -Yep, that definitely sounds like him! haha
We've done a little baking. hehe Seb & I made oatmeal chippers to celebrate the end of the school year...He's such a good little helper!
The boys got awards from school...Seb got a medal for A's & B's all year, a physical education award & "brightest smile", and Shan got "outstanding performance" & "faithful attendance". There have been two assemblies just since we moved here. The school is so great about reminding the kids how awesome they're doing!
Lucas was very excited for his brothers and wanted to be part of the action too. I know he's enjoying having the boys home, at least for now he is. haha
T-ball has started...Shan is proving to be a real asset to his team.
He's very serious about playing the game...Always knows just where to throw the ball and even tagged a runner out in his first game.
He's even a great slider. I think he'd slide into every base if it were allowed.
Jason built these cute little shelves for the big boys. They can finally display all their trophies and books now.





















0 comments:
Post a Comment