Well, it's official. Shan is now a preschooler! His first day was actually yesterday and he's going twice a week. All the other kids were super excited to meet him and were so friendly! They even liked talking to Lucas when we were dropping Shan off. Of course, I was worried about how he'd do on his first day but he's so darn independent, he was half way up the stairs before I even left. The nice thing is how safe and happy he feels there and, for me, how close he is to the house. He's literally less than five minutes drive from our house and just down the street from Seb's school...And the most important part is that J & I feel safe leaving him with his teacher because she really cares about her preschool kids!
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago






















0 comments:
Post a Comment