I opened the door the other day to our sweet neighbor, Pat, who brought us some cute little yellow annuals, which I'm happy to say, didn't start blooming until after she gave the to us. A few months back I was taking out some garbage and saw this big ol' red Pomeranian just wandering around in the street so we brought him inside so he didn't get hit and he made himself quite at home. After we called his vet and got the number for his owner Pat we called and arranged for her brother to come get him so he could go home.
I didn't know it, but she was out of town and then when she got home she'd been ill. So she brought the flowers as a thank you, which was so sweet, and completely unnecessary. A nice way to meet our neighbors though. haha
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago





















1 comments:
Sister, somehow my FB account was compromised, so I love this blog and
can write to you from here...I think I am going to do away with my FB, and let everyone know to just email me or......I will do a blog!!
I miss and love ya'll...Jeff was seriously injured by his horse two weeks ago, broke several ribs..and is home, he is ok today..but was in bad shape, the horse kicked him in the heart...but by the Grace of our Lord, he is going to heal. Give those babies a smooch and hello to J, and I love you much! MUAH!
Post a Comment