I watch them, studying every little detail, trying to make a memory of what the look like at every different stage of their lives. And I feel so much love for them that it actually makes my heart hurt. Being "here" at this stage in my life...Kids and a husband, the family pet, all settled down. It's so far from where I imagined my life.
It's amazing to think that even though there are some pretty crazy things happening in the world all around us, inside these walls our little world is a pretty happy and beautiful one. My life might not be glamorous, I mean I don't drive an expensive European car and my house isn't huge (it's not even mine, haha), I'm always cleaning and spend my "day at work" surrounded by little people, and yes I get spit up on quite regularly, but I have a truly amazing life (for me anyway). I love my life. How many people can say they are at work almost 24/7 and still love their job...What a life, eh?...Cleaning & cooking, washing & drying, changing diapers and burping babies and often wearing their lunch and relating to kids through their art work and cartoons...It might be a small & boring little world to someone else, but it's mine and it totally rocks!





















1 comments:
Court, Your job is "LOVE", and you do it beautifully !!! Good for you, don't ever sell yourself short, you have the most important job in the world. You'll have the house that all kids come to play at when schools out, you'll have the "cool" house cause there is "Mom" there.
Love you, cyndy
Post a Comment