Well, the title tells it all...It took probably 45 minutes of Jason, Tina, and the boys & I sitting there in suspense watching the monitor while our little baby boy wiggled, and kicked, and played with his toes before he finally showed the goods. And then every possible pose after that he wasn't shy at all. He was definitely "on his own schedule" during the entire appointment.
It was so much fun having Tina in there with us to see the baby. She looked just mesmerized by it all. We watched the technician do all the measurements...I loved watching his little arms and legs. It even looked like he was waving at one point.


We watched him swallow and yawn (can you believe it, yawning?)! He was wiggling and kicking & punching and even checked his "man bits" a few times...And the best part of it all was getting to watch him suck his thumb!
I'm so excited to finally know that we're having a little boy and can't wait to finally meet him...Well, actually, I can handle the waiting right now, with two boys already at home! And we have picked a name but we're not really sharing it over the Internet yet. Who knows, in a couple months we probably won't be able to keep it a secret anymore and spill the beans to everyone.
I'm so excited to finally know that we're having a little boy and can't wait to finally meet him...Well, actually, I can handle the waiting right now, with two boys already at home! And we have picked a name but we're not really sharing it over the Internet yet. Who knows, in a couple months we probably won't be able to keep it a secret anymore and spill the beans to everyone.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment