BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blissfully Immature & 26 Years Old

I've noticed as we get older our birthdays become something a little less exciting and a little more of a get-together, which is just fine with me as long as I get to add my own "flare" to the day.

My thought this year was just to be "Blissfully Immature"! We invited friends & family to McMenamins for dinner (own of my favorite places) and Jason made a special cake for me. I was the "Diva" and everyone had to wear blue & purple beads and play with tops while we waited for our food and visited.

Here's a few pictures for those of you who missed out on the National holiday. *wink wink...

One of my favorite "guests" of the evening...

Even Jason's dad was wearing the beads by the end of the night.

Dressing with flair...Do I look my age?

This is what a Princess looks like when she doesn't get her way...

The Princess & The Queen

The famous "Mini Cooper" cake (my favorite car)...Made by my awesome hubby!

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones