BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why Do I Love CraigsList...?

For this very reason alone...


Granted, our garage is completely packed now, with no room for our Tahoe, but in one trip we found everything we've been looking for since the middle of last year!

We were so excited about the bookcase and the 8 foot chest freezer, especially. A lot of things the people were just going to through out so we decided to take it all so we could donate it where it was needed the most.

And our greatest accomplishment is the new playroom! That bookshelf holds almost every toy they own on it. It's so neat, the boys are loving having an entire room just for their toys...

2 comments:

Life Is Good said...

OH I am totally addicted to craigslist too! I have got some smokin' deals AND got rid of some of my stuff on there too! It's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE, your Hawaiin Christmas song. VERY COOL !!!

love cyndy

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones