Just random babbling about those "everyday moments" of my crazy, wild, beautiful life with my amazing husband & our four awesome & beautiful little boys!
LOVE these! Can you make them with those ear-flap thingies? If so... shoot me an e-mail with a price! My kiddos need new winter hats and those look so great!! I just have a basic grasp on simple crochet, nothing at all as fun as what you're doing.. Oh wait.. .those are knit, right? Yah, someone tried to teach me to knit. I'm all thumbs. See?? How sad, I can't even tell crochet and knit apart!
I've been married to the love of my life for 12 years and not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for him! We have four rockin' awesome little boys! I love my family and friends. I enjoy playing poker, sports, going hunting, fishing, & camping. I'm a small town girl. I love God, my family & friends...I have a great life!
1 comments:
LOVE these! Can you make them with those ear-flap thingies? If so... shoot me an e-mail with a price! My kiddos need new winter hats and those look so great!! I just have a basic grasp on simple crochet, nothing at all as fun as what you're doing.. Oh wait.. .those are knit, right? Yah, someone tried to teach me to knit. I'm all thumbs. See?? How sad, I can't even tell crochet and knit apart!
Post a Comment