BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

6 Years of Marital Bliss...

Well we finally made it back to Bend for a weekend...It had been almost a year since we'd been back. It was a very fast, busy weekend and we didn't get to see many of our friends but we did make it to church and took advantage of a date night for our anniversary, and the boys got some quality time with Grandma & Grandpa.

We got into town Friday night, my mom took the boys, and Jason and I headed out to the fair for the Kelly Pickler concert (which I loved). Then we grabbed dinner and walked around for a while before heading back to grab the kids and go his folks house. Saturday we took the boys back to the fair. They had cotton candy, snow cones, corn dogs, and kettle corn and Seb went on the bumper cars, ferris wheel, canoes, the swing, and the 4 wheelers. Jason and I were going to ride the helicopters but the wind picked up too much and they had to refund everyone's money...Next year though!

We brought the boys back to Jason's parent's house, after way too long at the fair, and headed out for a date. We went to our favorite restaurant and ordered our usual dishes. I tried a Pink Floyd, it was really good...One of those drinks you can't taste alcohol (gotta watch out for those). We had a nice time out though, and after 6 years, I'm still as crazy about him as I've always been.

Sunday (our actually anniversary) we got up and went to church. It was a great message and I loved being back in such an awesome place! It was the best way I could think of to spend our anniversary, and the best part was the boys did awesome there...Seb's used to separating but Shan cries every time we take him to the church here. And Sunday when Jason handed him off he fussed and then went to play and was fine. He was all smiles and waves and saying goodbye when we picked him up after services. I'm taking it as a sign that it's where we need to be.


Kodi travelled great, and loved their lawn!

3 comments:

The Writer said...

Ya know, for the longest time I didn't think you were posting anymore so I stopped checking! Thank goodness Jen said something!

You all look so wonderful!! It's great that you are moving back, but I'm sad that it is right when we are moving away. Your dog is soo cute!!

The Writer said...

We will be gone by September first as Brandon was offered a position in the architechture program at U of O. We will be living in Cottage Grove. We were going to be gone sooner but he has to have surgery on his wrist before we go!

Life Is Good said...

UPDATE!!
UPDATE!!!
UPDATE!!!!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones