BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

In John Deere Green!

Today we celebrated Shanon's first birthday! We had to make some last minute adjustments with the location since we were told the entire town where we were having the party was shutting down for a parade. So we opted to have the party at the park.

It was lots of fun! Not everyone could make it which was a bummer because we were expecting some of Seb's friends and Robert and Keiko but the baby's still so young that they couldn't come.

We were up until about 3:30 this morning baking and decorating cakes, but Jason gets the most credit...He did a great job!

We played games, had a 6-foot deli sandwich, and ate cake...Then we opened presents and Shan got loads of great stuff! It was a really great day and party...I just love planning them, but when they turn out so good it's just that much sweeter!

Shan's cake

The second cake

A face full of sugar

I think his expression pretty much says it all!

Crystal and Seb on the way home...You've gotta love 'em!

Yep, he was "Made In Oregon"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The party looks like it went very well. I am sorry I didn't get a chance to call. Keiko has had me running all over today. We are taking Noah to the Shrine north of Seattle tomorrow to pray for Noah to have a long and fruitful life. I will give you all call tomorrow to give our late Birthday Party congrats. Take care and we can't wait to come down for Seb's Birthday.

Love,
Robert

Life Is Good said...

I am lame. I have his card right here on the desk...I will try to get it out this week...

Lame lame lame....sorry..

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones