BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Dear Rota, Go Home!

Well, we've survived it! Yep, that's right, Shanny got Rotavirus and boy was that fun! Luckily, it only lasted about five days. We certainly did a LOT of laundry and disinfecting but he's doing much better now! So here are some pictures to update you...






2 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

I'm glad he's feeling better now! I LOVE your pictures especially the one of Shan in the shopping cart... That one is my favorite! You gotta come to my blog when you have a sec... I've updated. :-)

Life Is Good said...

So sorry that the virus hit your house! It is indeed a nasty one!
Glad everyone is feeling better now!
Your kids are so cute!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones