BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Things You May Have Missed...

My blog entries have been a little here and there lately so I thought I'd try catching you all up...

We've established that Shan loves apples!

Our family trip to Linder Farms...Oh, aren't we cute. hehe

Apparently, he's become a little superstitious.

Seb's such an awesome brother!

He seems to enjoy his carrots...Moving on to squash next.

Seb & Tutu on the "Kiddie Coaster"...Looks like fun, huh?

The boys were playing with those funny hulk gloves...As you can see Seb whooped his daddy's butt! And Shanny thought it was very funny!

2 comments:

Life Is Good said...

Wonderful pictures!
You look beautiful in the pumpkin patch picture!
The kids are of course the cutest!

Glad to hear that life is going so well for you guys over there! Of course everyone here misses you!

Shasta's Stuff said...

Oh I love the pic of him holding up his hands! that's just awesome!!! I'm glad things are good for you! Logan loved the Carrots too and Shan's crossing his fingers is just precious!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones