We did the open house, met the boys teachers, and got everyone off to that exciting first day of school. Then it was Luke's turn a week later.
This is Seb's first year but he's got a lot of hustle and enthusiasm for it and I think it's toughening him up a bit.
Of course his brothers are his biggest fans and love when he lets them wear his practice jersey. haha
Brandon was blessed with a small case of pink eye, which we caught early so that was good! We spent a bit of time waiting for the doctor so we looked out the window and player while we waited. haha
And my insurance finally came through and I was able to have surgery. So no more babies for us, and hopefully no more problems that I've been dealing with for the last decade plus. :)
I think that just about catches you up to our last couple weeks of crazy hectic life here.haha Hope you're all doing wonderful!




























0 comments:
Post a Comment