BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Baby Boy #4!

Well God certainly has a sense of humor because here is our soon-to-be baby boy, due in July. This is, as most of you already know, our fourth baby...And our fourth, I repeat, fourth little boy! haha

The pictures didn't come out as well as I'd have liked but he was wiggling and stretching and it was pretty amazing to watch, even if the photos are a little funny looking. We even got to see him in 3D a couple of times. The ultrasound tech informed us that he's a skinny little man so the picture didn't look quite as good as if he were a more filled out baby.

He weighed in at 11 ounces and is right on track for his late July due date so it will be fun to have a summer baby. -We've covered all our bases, each of our boys will have a birthday in a different season. haha

I'll admit I would have liked to dress up a little girl in fun pink clothes and have an "Emma" but I'm so happy our little man is healthy and lively. Watching him try to suck his thumb and move around and even wiggle his fingers was pretty amazing. None of our other boys were quite that active during their ultrasound.

So here's our little Brandon Michael- named after my husband's two best friends. I'm looking forward to meeting this little guy when he's ready for all of us!

Here's his profile shot...Not the easiest to see but still a cutie to me.

We got a nice one of his little arm. He kept wiggling his fingers!

It's hard to tell but these are his little feet!!

I think he'll be a cuddler because he kept pushing his face into me and curling his legs under. We even saw him roll onto his side and then tuck his legs under him.

Clear as day on the screen (not as much here). It was a familiar site. None of my boys were too shy to make us guess. haha

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones