BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Baby Berry #4

Not much new since we found out just before Thanksgiving that we're having a baby. We're doing well though. No more medical issues and no more to scare us so we're getting to a point where we're starting to enjoy the pregnancy and are talking baby names now. So I think it's safe to say we're getting attached to the little bug. I thought I'd give an update...

This was our first ultrasound...At 6 1/2 weeks. The baby was the size of a grain of rice with a heart the size of a poppy seed (but we could see a heart beat)!

Ultrasound #2...8 1/2 weeks. We could see a flicker for the heart beat (152).
 
On January 10th I got to go to the doctor and hear the heart beat! It's now around 171. I'm only 14 weeks now but I've already got the popping-out belly. Fortunately, I have several friends who are also pregnant so we're all going through the experiences together. haha Maybe next time I can get a recording to share!

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones