BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Shan-Man!

Saturday was the big day! I was awake at 1:30am when he turned exactly four years old! I blew up a bunch of balloons and put them all over the floor in his bedroom. He came into my room at about 6:30 in the morning with his little green balloon and asked if I was the one who put them all over the floor in his room. haha
We scheduled his party at Bouncing off the Walls and, although we bought the least expensive party package, we got the royal treatment! The kids ran wild and explored every toy, slide, and bouncy area in the place before the host called Shan and all his guests into the party room so they could enjoy cake and presents. He got tons of cool Legos, Megamind, the batting gloves he'd been asking for, and awesome summer toys which I can't even wait to test out). He acted a little shy when we sang him happy birthday but he was a great sport and loved all the attention and gifts and cake!

0 comments:

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones