It's amazing how fast time flies. It feels like I just had Sebastian the other day and now his teacher is telling me he's on the 1st Grade list for the upcoming school year! We had his teacher conference on St. Patty's Day and his teacher just raved about how smart he is and what a good helper...He's so patient with the kids who work a little slower and he's a bit of a perfectionist (this we knew). I was so proud of him...This little boy just amazes me!
Shanon is working on his letters and numbers and is getting smarter every single day. He still loves his puzzles and Imagination Movers and is such a little rough and tumble guy, but when it comes to Lucas he's so sweet and tender and baby talks to him...It's just precious. The last few days he's been very excited about celebrating his upcoming birthday and has been talking to everyone in a very "matter of fact" way.
Lucas is growing and talking (finally discovering his little voice) and rolling everywhere. He's trying to sit up by himself and is such a sweet, fun, happy little guy. Sick or healthy, this kid is never upset...Unless he's hungry or has a dirty diaper. He's fascinated by his brothers and loves when they pay attention to him. And even more lately, he's fascinated with Kodi. He loves when Kodi lays by him so he can try to pet his ears or grab him and Kodi is very gentle and patient and loves the attention. Wherever the boys are is where I usually find Kodi...Either laying by them, sitting with them, watching them, or sneaking a kiss on these boys when I'm not looking.
Time is just going by so fast. Everyday is something new. They amaze me and humble me. It's so funny...I never wanted to have kids or get married or settle down at all, and here I am today with a husband, three boys, a dog, a house; working in the garden and playing with the kids and loving every minute of this very fleeting & precious life of mine! I have certainly learned to appreciate the little moments because, as I've been told, "the little things really are the big things".






















0 comments:
Post a Comment