BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Math Was Never My Strong Suit...

Alrighty, so I'd originally thought my due date was November 25th, but I was a little off. You know how they ask you at the doctor's office "When was the first day of your last period..." blah blah blah. Well, I just glanced at the calendar and said February 18th, but what I was thinking was my first missed period. Sooo, what I really should have said was January 21st.

The funny part is that Jason & I have been guessing on exactly how far along I am, since I'm already tired, nauseous, and feeling funny flutters. We just figured it was wishful thinking but maybe not? Anyway, when I finally double checked the calendar Saturday night I'd realized my little boo-boo.

On the plus side, I'm almost out of my 1st trimester, so hopefully the morning sickness will subside soon and being further along than I thought, this pregnancy is already moving faster than I planned...Which is exciting and terrifying all at the same time! On Wednesday I'll be 10 weeks along!

The most exciting part for me is getting in to my doctor and hearing the heartbeat, letting the boys hear it, and getting our ultrasound so the boys can see the baby in my belly! I can't wait for that! Only a couple months of waiting and we'll finally get to see him/her! And of course, find out if we're having another awesome little boy, or a very unexpected little miss. We might have do a poll on what we're having...I think a lot of people are hoping for a little girl, but I think we're having another boy! We'll know in a couple months anyway.

Oh, and we've nicknamed him/her "The Bean".

2 comments:

Life Is Good said...

You're so silly! Think of it this way...the time is going much faster! I hope the morning sickness goes away soon!

Pixie said...

Haha, oops! Yeah, I'm excited to think that I'm so close to the end of my 3rd trimester already. Hopefully the morning sickness ends really soon too, but no need to rush this pregnancy! haha ;p

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones