Isn't it funny? In the beginning he brings you flowers and you're so happy. Then he brings you a beautiful ring and it's enough to make you cry. And as time goes on the presents vary in size and price. And then, one day he brings home a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW FRIGIDAIRE DISHWASHER with an Eco-friendly cycle and you can't wait to wash every dish in the kitchen!!
Oh how I love him.
New Assigments and Learning to Sail
2 years ago




















2 comments:
Little sis, I think that is so great! Isn't that funny,like you said - jall the big things and then it's the simple things that he thinks for you that are the most wonderful.
I love ya, and miss you and those babies that I need to hug and spoil. Jason, you keep treating my sister like you just met her yesterday and are falling in love with her daily.
Love you all
Big Sis in Cali
You know some people believe that appliances shouldn't be gifts...but I disagree...I'm with you...if it makes you happy-then woo hoo! Congrats on your new dishwasher! Mine bought me a turkey roaster to use for Thanksgiving and I am PUMPED!
Post a Comment